We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a chocolate variant of the traditional frangipane galette. A melting and gourmet delight to celebrate kings.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2 puff pastry
- 120 ml vanilla pastry cream
- 35g butter
- 3 eggs
- 35g sugar
- 45 g ground almonds
- 70 g of chocolate powder
- 1 bean
Chocolate frangipane galette recipe
- Mix the softened butter and sugar until whitened.
- Add the almond powder, 2 eggs and mix.
- Add the cold custard, chocolate powder and mix.
Place a dough in a pie dish or on the baking sheet covered with baking paper and prick it with a fork.
- Run a brush dipped in cold water over 2 cm of the inner edges to facilitate adhesion.
- Garnish with the frangipane about 1.5 cm high, place the bean on one edge.
- Close the pancake with the 2e dough, seal edges with a little water.
- Brush the surface of the galette with the beaten egg in 2 batches, waiting a good 1/4 hour between each layer, then decorate as you wish and let stand a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake the galette at 175 ° for 40/45 min in a preheated oven.
Enjoy your meal !
Visuals credit: © Christophe Doucet