We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Who has never dreamed of doing a Brioche yourself, warmly out of the oven? So here is a nice recipe for brioche with butter and sugar.
Ingredients for the butter and sugar brioche:
- 280 g of wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 g of caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 20 g baker's yeast
- 10 cl of milk
- 120 g semi-salted butter
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 30g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 10 cl of liquid cream
Butter and sugar brioche recipe
- Place the flour, salt and sugar in a bowl, make a fountain.
- Stir in the whole egg and the yeast dissolved in the milk.
- Work the dough by giving it body.
- When the dough becomes elastic, add the semi-salted butter.
- Form a ball and let the dough rise for about 1 hour (its volume should double).
- Lightly rework the dough.
- Place it in a mold and let rise again (30 minutes).
- Sprinkle with coconut sugar and butter cut into pieces.
Whisk together the egg yolks and liquid cream, place on the dough.
Bake the brioche in a 210 ° C oven until golden brown (about 30 minutes).
Find out more about butter
Nowadays, butter is most often kept in the refrigerator: about 8 weeks for unsalted butter and 12 weeks for salted butter. In excellent conditions (well packaged, away from fragrant foods ...), it can be stored for up to 4 months! However, it is at room temperature that it exudes all of its aromas, and failing to reduce its storage time, it is much better and easier to spread. In the past, some kept it in cool cellars, others, like the Irish, buried it in the ground, locked in a wooden barrel. So it got better over time, sometimes several years!
To read : A brioche casserole
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel