We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An Italian dish par excellence, risotto can be cooked in many forms. Here it is sublimated by the foie gras in this risotto recipe with foie gras milk.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 150 g of Carnaroli rice
- 1.5 l whole milk
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 pinch of ground coriander
- 1 pinch of ground ginger
- 200 g of fresh foie gras (a nice cutlet in short)
- 2 shallots
- 15 cl of well-reduced veal juice
Recipe for risotto with foie gras milk
- ƒHeat the milk with a little salt and the spices.
- In a casserole dish, sweat the finely chopped shallots without coloring, add the rice, mix for a long time then pour in 20 cl of lukewarm milk. Let cook over low heat, stirring very regularly, add another 20 cl of milk when the first quantity is absorbed.
- In a hot pan, place the escalope of foie gras seasoned with salt and pepper. Color it on both sides and let it rest for a few moments before mixing it in 30 cl of milk.
- Go Chinese and incorporate into the risotto.
- The risotto cooks for about 20 minutes and is served "al'onda", that is, so soft that a wave forms when you tilt the plate.
ƒ Arrange the risotto in small Japanese bowls and top with a drizzle of well-reduced veal jus.
© N. CARNET / CNIEL